Feud is a turn-based strategy board game for PC and mobile. Hone your skills against the AI, or take on the world in our online multiplayer mode!
Feud started life as a board game, designed by Dave Cordell. He quickly realised that it would work better as a video game, so got in touch with us. Dave's now part of Bearwaves, and Feud is getting close to release. We're super excited to share it!
- Single player vs. AI, local multiplayer and online multiplayer.
- Totally free to play, with no pay-to-win mechanics.
- Six different AI characters to challenge, with more to be added.
- Online asynchronous multiplayer.
Gameplay Trailer (2017) — YouTube
Teaser Trailer (2016) — YouTube
Logo & Icon
- Soundtrack teaser
- Listen to a sneak preview of Feud's soundtrack on soundcloud.com.
- We're an indie game studio. We think bears are just great.
- More information
- More information on Bearwaves, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Joel Auterson
- Dave Cordell
- Art, Rules
- William Watson
- Music, SFX